| || |
Information on the flora of County Durham can be found on my county recorder web pages on the BSBI website, here.
- An account of the botanical interest of County Durham.
- The Rare Plant Register of County Durham 2011.
- Site Floras for Gibside, Chopwell Wood, Milkwellburn Wood and Bishop Middleham Quarry.
- Site checklists for most of the other important botanical sites in the county.
- A guide to Upper Teesdale for visiting botanists.
Maps of the distribution of plants in the North-east, help with plant identification, and much more, can be found on the Flora of North-east England website, here.